There is also one additional way that you can become more involved with the Jewish Community Youth Foundation.
JCYF will be looking for a few representatives for the Youth Advisory Board that:
- Participates in additional leadership training
- Plays an integral part in providing feedback about the JCYF program
- Plans a Day of Community Service
- Excellent opportunity to gain and use leadership skills
- Meet new teens
- A chance to have your voice be heard
Participation in the Youth Advisory Board requires attendance for 3 leadership workshops/meetings.
How Do I Participate???
- Fill out an application
2018-2019 Youth Advisory Board Calendar
- Sunday, September 16—3:15- 4:30 PM
- Sunday, March 3—3:30 - 5:00 PM
- Sunday, April 7—2:00 - 4:00 PM
For more information about J-Serve, visit their website.